Are you looking for faster hair growth? Well in order to grow your tresses at a fast rate there are a few things you will need to do to start the process happening. For example what you eat will affect the quality of your hair as well as its growth. If you eat the correct healthy foods and drink plenty of water, 80% of your hair problems will be either preceded or reversed. Growing a healthy mane is the same thing as working towards developing a healthy body. Having said that here are the simple tips that will help you develop a healthy body and longer and thicker tresses:
1. To achieve faster hair growth you need a rich diet of proteins and minerals. Foods like milk, dairy products, almonds and nuts will go a long way to grow healthy locks
2. Eating plenty of green vegetables, along with fruits, spouts, honey, cereals and grains will help strengthen your body and hair.
3. Try to avoid cholesterol rich foods in your diet. Doing so will keep your skin and hair healthy. Cholesterol rich foods are usually found in animal meats. So if you are not a vegetarian try eating fish, or else try soybeans and raw vegetable greens.
4. Next way to induce faster hair growth is that you want to keep hydrated. This means you need to drink at least 12 to 14 glasses of water a day to keep you hydrated.
5. Adding a few of these foods into your diet will go a long way for your body's health and also your hair health. What you need for a faster growing mane are essential fatty acids generally found in oily fish like salmon and tuna, flaxseed oil, sunflower oil as well as pumpkin and sesame seeds.
6. You also need a diet rich in Vitamin B. Vitamin B can be found in mushrooms and cauliflower.
7. Vitamin C is also a good hair growth booster. Vitamin C can be found in oranges and tomatoes.
8. For faster hair growth Vitamin E is a vitamin you need to take. Vitamin E can be found in olive oil and wheat germ.
9. A very effective treatment you can form for growing healthy tresses is the following egg, vitamin E and olive oil treatment: Mix 1 egg yolk, I Tbsp. of olive oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil together. Once you have combined these items, apply them directly on the scalp and massage well for at least 10 minutes and then soak your hair for 30 minutes. Simply wash with shampoo after you are done.
10. A highly recommended faster hair growth treatment is mixing castor oil and almond oil. Massaging this mixture into your hair on a regular basis will do wonders to promote the development of strong hair follicles.
11. Using 1 tsp. of powdered fenugreek, 1 tsp. of pepper powder, and 1 half cup of coconut milk combined together is another way to grow your mane. Mix them together and then apply the mixture to the scalp. Allow it to sit on the hair for 2 hours then wash it off with a natural shampoo.
12. Finally you can use Mira hair oil for promoting faster hair growth as well. It consist of a combination of herbs and oils designed for hair growth. Simply apply it before bedtime and leave on overnight; wash your hair in the morning and you will find your hair will grow much faster. The best way to use it is to apply the oil. Then take a hot damp towel and wrap your hair up in it for another 10 minutes; repeat this process at least twice before shampooing. If you own a steamer use that instead on low heat for 5 minutes before shampooing.
These are the twelve simple way to induce faster hair growth. You will see results in as little as two weeks. Remember to be consistent and patient with it.