Health Science Careers: The Movie follows a patient through a simulated accident, treatment and recovery, highlighting the health sciences that one can study at Montgomery College.
Montgomery College offers credit programs in:
– Diagnostic Medical Sonography
– Emergency Medical Technician
– Fire Science & Emergency Services
– Health Information Technology
– Physical Therapist Assistant
– Radiologic Technology
– Surgical Technology
For more information visit:
Montgomery College is a public, multicampus community college in Montgomery County, Maryland. Montgomery College serves nearly 60,000 students a year, through both credit and noncredit programs, in more than 100 areas of study.
Visit www.montgomerycollege.edu for more information.