May is mental health awareness month. Learn why it’s important and what you can do to replace stigma with hope.
#MentalHealthMonth #MHM #StigmaFree
– Mental health
– Mental illness
– Help NAMI replace stigma with hope:
– Read the inspiring words of youth and young adults speaking out and supporting each other in the face of mental illness:
– Submit your story of hope and recovery at
– Anonymous. Inspiring. Relatable. NAMI AIR is a support app for anyone looking to connect and talk about mental health:
– Presidential Proclamation — National Mental Health Awareness Month, 2016:
– If you are in a crisis, visit or call 1-800-273-8255.
Follow Dr. Ali Mattu on Twitter:
Follow Dr. Ali Mattu on Instagram:
Add Dr. Ali Mattu on Snapchat:
Like THE PSYCH SHOW on Facebook:
THE PSYCH SHOW! Weekly adventures in psychology, the brain, and behavioral sciences with Dr. Ali Mattu!