I was recently tagged by Anna Morcerf ( www.flickr.com/photos/annaa_x3/ ) to do that 10 facts meme, that everyone seems to be doing. Here it is!
1. I majored in Art – Conservation and Restoration, and I have two post-grads: one in Art History and one in Art Management.
2. My family owns a bakery and a restaurant, which is why I’m always eating candy and stuff that is generally bad for my health but OH SO GOOD.
3. I don’t tolerate lies. It’s the worst thing you can do to me.
4. I love driving, and I love driving fast.
5. I adore spicy food.
6. I sleep with my camera on my nightstand, and actually reach for it to see it it’s there, sometimes.
7. I’m starting to collect old cameras.
8. I’m a sucker for notebooks and pens and everything related to writing.
9. I’m far more sensitive … Read More