If you’re struggling with depression or anxiety, I encourage you to check out BetterHelp. I left a link to the site here:
Thank you for checking out my Sleep Meditation Music Channel.
For a free spoken sleep meditation, Click here:
Join my 30 Day Meditation Bootcamp online Udemy Course:
Best essential oils for relaxation:
This video is sponsored by BetterHelp, (and I am an affiliate of this company) an online counseling website that where you can get more affordable counseling. You don’t have to leave your house and you get paired up with a
licensed therapist within 24 hours of creating an account.
When you create an account, you’ll go through a questionnaire and their algorithm will match you with a therapist based on your answers. If you find for any reason you don’t like the
therapist you were matched with, it’s really easy to change. You can also choose specifications
for your therapist – so if you want them to be female, LGBTQ friendly, religious, etc. BetterHelp
goes to great length to find you a therapist you will be comfortable with and who will best
understand what you are going through.
You can schedule as many counseling sessions as your therapist’s schedule allows, and
in-between sessions you can text or email with them as often as you’d like. Plans start for as low
The overall goal of World Mental Health Day is that more people with depression, in all
countries, seek and get help.
● Depression is a common mental disorder that affects people of all ages, from all walks of
life, in all countries.
● The risk of becoming depressed is increased by poverty, unemployment, life events such
as the death of a loved one or a relationship break-up, physical illness and problems
caused by alcohol and drug use.
● Depression causes mental anguish and can impact on people’s ability to carry out even
the simplest everyday tasks, with sometimes devastating consequences for relationships
with family and friends.
● Untreated depression can prevent people from working and participating in family and
● At worst, depression can lead to suicide.
● Depression can be effectively prevented and treated. Treatment usually involves either a
talking therapy or antidepressant medication or a combination of these.
● Overcoming the stigma often associated with depression will lead to more people getting
● Talking with people you trust can be a first step towards recovery from depression
Thank you for taking the time out to relax, rejuvenate and cherish your mind, body and spirit. You deserve this! counseling anxiety health counselling